Mövenpick Resort El Quseir
Frequently Asked Questions
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir has implemented all hygiene and safety procedures. As such, we have set out the following COVID-19 procedures for Mövenpick Resort El Quseir:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir’s address is:
Al Kosair – Safaga
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir provides the following property amenities:
- 250 rooms and suites
- Private beach with direct sea access
- Onsite diving centre and house reef
- 2 swimming spools (1 with temperate control for winter) and two kids pools
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, beauty salon and massages
- Fitness studio and gym
- Hurghada/Marsa Alam airport transfer
- Tennis and squash courts
- Sports activities such as volleyball, hiking and biking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir provides the following room amenities:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or terrace with Seaview
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir is a family friendly resort in El Quseir with a number of child friendly facilities such as a kids club, toddler pool next to the main pool, playground, and children check in.
Our new, global Family Programme provides fun, value and happy memories to all our guests – big or small. Movenpick Family includes:
- On-Demand Baby Essentials – a borrowing service for parents
- Power Bites – our fun, healthy meals for kids.
- Family-friendly amenities and services – like babysitting and kids’ TV channels.
- Little Birds Club – with signature experiences for kids aged between 2-12 years old at selected hotels.
- Room package – offering great room discounts – and kids eat free.
- Discounted rates and benefits for dedicated family rooms.
- Cooking classes and family activities at our Little Birds Clubs.
- Healthy and fun dishes in our “Power Bites” kids’ menu.
- Essential Baby and toddler equipment to borrow.
- Babysitting, kids’ channels and family amenities.
- Our checklist has everything covered – babysitting services, changing tables in public bathrooms and at least three kids’ TV channels.
- With our ‘On-Demand Baby Essentials’ service, parents can borrow childcare equipment like a stroller, baby cot, car seat, baby bath and more.
- These nutritious dishes for kids are prepared with healthy cooking methods and presented in a fun, entertaining way. It is Movenpick’s way of helping young peoples develop an appetite for a healthy lifestyle; by letting them enjoy their food and take away positive memories.
- Kids’ clubs offer activities designed for kids aged between 4-12 years old, Signature activities highlight local culture and show how to be friendly to the environment – and kids can even learn how to cook our healthy Power Bites. Plus there are activities the whole family can enjoy.